Create this dynamic L Unit with a Desk Shell, Reception Return, Transaction Tops, and Contrasting Overlay. Effortlessly combine any of our swivel seating to complete the workspace.
Cranbury Series Commerce
- Create personalized executive offices, reception stations, teaming work spaces, or boardrooms with flexible versatility.
- All surfaces are constructed with exclusive premium grade, high performance laminate and finished in 3mm thick matching edges.
- Dimensionally accurate components allow virtually all components of the same size to be used together.
- All components are standard with full modesty panels, with 3/4 modesty panels also available at no additional charge.
- Panel end style with 1” top over side panel design.
- Over 370 different standard components available.
- Bow front desk model provides extra leg room and work area for visitors.
- Surfaces constructed of high performance thermally fused laminate.
- Full to floor or 3⁄4 pedestals available.
- Full modesty panel is standard. 3⁄4 modesty panel available at no additional charge, except on products with full to floor pedestals.
- Modesty panel is recessed 6” on 36” deep desks, 4” on 29 5/8” desks.
- Box drawers mounted on 3⁄4 extension premium ball bearing slides. File drawers mounted on premium full extension progressive ball bearing slides.
- Drawers accommodate letter and legal hanging file folders.
- Locks are standard on all desk and credenza box and file pedestals, lateral files, storage cabinets, and combination storage units.
- Virtually no loose hardware. Components have very few compatibility issues. Dimensions are incrementally accurate.
- A full array of complementary conference room furnishings are available.
- All lateral files feature a foolproof interlock device.
- Drawers open with side pulls and feature a French dovetail joint in front, lap joint in back.
- One pencil tray included with each desk.
- Leveling glides are standard on all floor units.
- U- Shaped Reception Desk Features A Durable Laminate Finish.
- It's Strength And Durability Helps Protect The Edge From Scratches, Chips And Dents.
- High-Impact 3 Millimeter Tough Edge Is Standard On All Tops, End Panels And Drawer Fronts.