- Reduce The Risk Of Obesity – Standing from time-to-time introduces a variety of natural little movements to your day.
- Reduce Rick Of Disease – Sitting for extended periods contributes to metabolic problems including type 2 diabetes.
- Less Cardiovascular Risk – Simply put, sitting all day is bad for the heart.
- Lowered Cancer Risk – Recent potentially link prolonged sitting with increased breast & colon cancer risks.
- Live Longer In Better Health – Cutting time in a chair by few hours a day can add years to your life!
Brooklyn Sit/Stand L- Shape Desk
6' x 6 1/2 L-Shape Desk With Sit- Stand Return
- 72"W x 30"D Desk With Box,Box,File Pedestal
- 48"W x 24"D Sit/Stand Return
- Mobile Box,File Pedestal
- Electrical Legs - Metal Finish In Stock Silver & Black
Grey, Espresso, Cherry, Mahogany, Walnut, Honey, White & Maple Laminate